The Brewer's Apprentice is New Jersey's largest homebrew supply shop and the premiere "Brew On Premises" in the tri-state area. We encourage you to take a look around, there is lots going on here.
To help you navigate, here are our most popular pages:
- Home brewers can visit our store centrally located in Freehold, NJ or explore our on line store here.
- Interested in our Brew-on-Premises? Brewing couldn't be easier ... visit our Brew On Premises page to learn more!
- Wine lovers will want to visit our Wine On Premises page to learn about making wine with us.
- Visit our Mead On Premises page to learn more about making this unique beverage on premises.
Don't forget, if you'd prefer to talk to an actual person you're always welcome to call us during retail store hours at 732-863-9411!
Home Brew Supply Store Hours:
Monday & Wednesday 10:00 - 6:00
Thursday & Friday 12:00 - 8:00
Saturday & Sunday 10:00 - 5:00
Brew-On-Premises Kettle Times*:
Thursday & Friday: 1:00 - 7:00
Saturday & Sunday:
Morning Session 10:00 - 11:00
Afternoon Session 1:00 - 3:00
* these are available appointment start windows, brewing is a 2.5 hour process
CZECH SESSION PILSNER
A remarkably drinkable beer, the Czech Session gets its distinctive flavor and unique finish from the famous Saaz hop.
DATE: February 23rd
TIME: 6 PM
$60.00 / 5 gal share
The Brewer's Apprentice, Inc. Address and Hours
Mon & Wed: 10am - 6pm Thurs & Fri: 12pm - 8pm
Sat & Sun: 10am - 5pm